BuyBack guarantee in case of borrower's payments delay for more than 60 days
There is an agreement that SIA Primo Invest issues a loan to Norwegian Company under investment contract dated 07/03/2019 to finance the development project in Buvika, Norway. Money will be used to finance building 2 houses containing 5 apartments each.
The collateral of loan is the land, including the building.
In current project borrower is a general contractor, who obtained a right to build 2 3-floor apartment houses in Buvika, Norway with total area 1570 m2.
Start of the foundation: March 2019
Start of supply elements: April 2019
External finishing and completion of project: April 2020
Norwegian company is a building contractor in Norway, whose team is a part of affiliated companies that have an extensive experience in construction industry, developing more than 180 building across Scandinavia, including multi-story apartment complexes, hotels, apartment buildings and dozens of private houses.
All brand-new, turnkey design finishing
Number of houses
Number of apartments
Total Area of buildings
1570 sq.m. (2 houses, 10 apartments)
Total Area of land
3100 sq. m.
Number of floors
Number of rooms per apartments
Year of completion
• General contractor has obtained a right to build 2 identical houses with 5 apartments each in the new neighborhood in Buvika, Norway;
• The townhouses are built for the future sale;
• Each townhouse will have 3 floors;
• Buvika is a small town in Norway, located 25-minute drive to the 3 rd largest city Trondheim. Trondheim has 196,000 inhabitants, which will rise to 210,000 by 2030;
• Buvika lies along E39 European route, which connects Norway with Denmark;
• Property has a convenient location: the bus stop is 400m away from the property, kindergarten is 3 min drive or 1km away from the property;
• The property is overlooking beautiful Buvika Bay.