BuyBack guarantee in case of borrower's payments delay for more than 60 days
There is an agreement that SIA Primo Invest issues a loan to a Belarusian Company under investment contract dated 25/04/2019 to finance the development project in Minsk, Belarus. Money will be used to finance building of a multi-purpose building in the heart of Minsk. The building will have a hotel, conference area, office space of type A and type B, restaurant, fitness center and a 50- meter swimming pool. The total area of the building is 21,350 sq. m. The development project is strategically located – in the area where elite offices are located, 100-150 meters away from railway station and underground.
The collateral of loan are current and future assets of the borrower, including the building.
Start of the foundation: February 2019
External finishing and completion of project: April 2020
Belarusian company is a building contractor who has an extensive experience realizing projects of different difficulty all over Belarus, including the townhouse villages, hotels and private houses.
All brand-new, turnkey design finishing
Number of floors
Number of elevators
21 350 sq.m.
Region: Klary Tsetkin
Year of completion
• General contractor has obtained a right to build a multi-purpose building, containing a hotel, conference area, office space and 50-meter pool;
• Hotel part of the building will have 10 floors and the office building will have 14 floors;
• The building is located in heart of Minsk, Belarus in 100-150-meter proximity to an underground station and railway station;
• The building will have 9095 sq. m. A and B type office space which is in high demand in Minsk due to booming IT industry;
• The price for office space is around Eur 2000 per sq. meter. There is already high demand for the building and some companies are purchasing the space before the completion of the project;
• The rental price for the office space is in the range Eur 18-Eur 25 per sq. meter;
• Website of the project: where you can check the progress of the construction process.
Current and future assets of the borrower, including the buildings.