Please note, that as of 12th of March 2020 Grupeer will no longer use a bank account with JSC “Baltic International Bank”.
Grupeer is an innovative Fintech company and we are working on securing partnerships with modern payment providers, who can accommodate the needs of financial technology companies. Grupeer is continuously searching for alternatives in order to provide the best experience for our clients.
As of 12th of March Grupeer will accept payments via Trustcom Financial, NexPay, and is adding the SatchelPay payment provider. Please make sure that you update the IBAN number in your internet banking, so the depositing to the Grupeer account is not interrupted. Also, please make sure to change the bank account in all automatic payments you have set up for topping up your Grupeer’s posting account. The details of the Payment Providers can be found in Deposits tab of the Grupeer website, after logging in.
The change is not going to affect the way we do business or investing in any way. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, so we are working hard to add the award-winning payment solutions as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to contact the Grupeer Support team at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Your Grupeer team.
Questions that you might have:
- Will there be a transition period? How long will this period last?
–No, there will not be any transition period, the change is effective from 12th of March 2020.
- Are these changes made because of the crisis?
– No, as these changes are made in order to provide more modern ways of transferring funds.
- I have made transfer already, what to do?
– if you have made a transfer after the 12th of March (or evening 11th March when banks stop working) the money will be returned to you by your bank within 5 working days.
- How long do I need to wait to receive my refund?
-Your funds will be returned by your bank within 5 working days.
- Money is not returned in the stated period. What further actions should I take?
-Please contact your bank to get further information on the refund.
- Will money be refunded automatically, or I need to contact the bank?
– The money will be returned automatically by your bank.
- Why Grupeer is changing bank accounts so often?
– P2P industry is still evolving and Grupeer is searching for the best solution for the clients.
- Will you make replacements in the future?
– Yes, Grupeer is continuously searching for alternatives in order to provide the best experience possible.
- How does it affect me as an investor?
-Your investments are not affected. All you need to do is to change the bank account number in any automatic payments set up to Grupeer.